Get Consumer Support

Do you have a problem with a business? The Attorney General's Office can help.

The Attorney General’s Office can help you find information you need as a consumer and help you resolve disputes with businesses.

Our Consumer Advocacy & Response Division (CARD) can answer your questions, refer you to a wide network of consumer assistance services, or, in some cases, directly assist you in resolving your problem.

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.