Marine Fisheries Advisory Commission
- This group focuses on the recreational and commercial fishing interests of the Commonwealth.
Shellfish Advisory Panel
- This group works to improve the shellfish fishing industry and community in Massachusetts.
Marine Recreational Fisheries Development Panel
- This group advises DMF on the administration and distribution of money towards recreational saltwater fishing improvement programs.
Seafood Marketing Steering Committee
- This group focuses on increasing consumer awareness and preference for local seafood products.
Marine Fisheries Institute
- This is a collaborative research venture between the Division of Marine Fisheries and the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth School for Marine Science and Technology.
Large Whale Seasonal Trap Gear Closure Task Force
- The Task Force's purpose is to study the economic impacts of the Large Whale Seasonal Trap Gear Closure on the state's commercial lobster fishery.