The Division of Marine Fisheries manages the state’s commercial and recreational saltwater fisheries and oversees other services that support the marine environment and fishing communities.
Who We Serve
The Division of Marine Fisheries serves the recreational and commercial fishing industry, as well as other interested parties, through research, management, and permitting.
Advisories and Legal Notices
- Striped Bass Emergency Action Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Subscribe to DMF advisories and updates!
- Proposed Regulatory Amendments and Public Hearings
- Marine Fisheries Relief Programs and Grant Opportunities
- Commercial Fishing Rules
- Seasonal Trap Gear Closure Reminder (map)
- Trap Gear Buoyline Modifications
- Mobile Gear Closure Maps and Coordinates
- Recreational Fishing Rules
- Become a DMF Citizen Scientist for Striped Bass Conservation
- Sportfish Angler Data Collection Team
- Get Your Striped Bass License Plate