Division of Marine Fisheries
The Division of Marine Fisheries manages the state’s commercial and recreational saltwater fisheries and oversees other services that support the marine environment and fishing communities.
Who we serve
The Division of Marine Fisheries serves the recreational and commercial fishing industry, as well as other interested parties, through research, management, and permitting.
Advisories and Legal Notices
- 04/13/18: New Recreational Fishing Limits: Fluke, Black Sea Bass, Scup, & Tautog
- 04/09/18: Commercial Fishing Limit Adjustments for 2018
- 04/09/18: Seasonal Surf Clam/Ocean Quahog Dredge Closure in Southwestern Cape Cod Bay
- 04/04/18: Regulation Changes Affecting Gulf of Maine Cod and Haddock and Georges Bank Cod
- 04/04/18: 2018 Horseshoe Crab Lunar Spawning Closure Dates
- 04/02/18: 2018 Vp Control Plan Information and Training Meetings Scheduled
- View more
- Marine Fisheries Advisory Commission
- Other DMF Advisory Groups
- Public Records Request
- Proposed Regulatory Amendments and Public Hearings