Log in links for this page
Who we serve
The Division of Marine Fisheries serves the recreational and commercial fishing industry, as well as other interested parties, through research, management, and permitting.
Advisories and Legal Notices
- 06/27/20: Commercial Limited Access Menhaden Fishery Trip Limit Reduced to 25,000 Pounds
- 06/26/20: Menhaden (Pogies) Experience a Die-Off Along the Merrimack River
- 6/20/20: 2020 Commercial Striped Bass Limits
- View more
- Subscribe to DMF advisories and updates!
- MASS Cares Act Relief for Fishing and Seafood Industry
- DMF's Report Characterizing Springtime Longfin Squid Trawl Fishery
- Proposed Regulatory Amendments and Public Hearings
- FAQ on New Recreational Striped Bass Rules for 2020
- Retail Seafood Locations
- 2020 Guide to DMF Regulations
Fiscal Year 2020 Program Updates for the Boating Infrastructure Grant