Who we serve
The Division of Marine Fisheries serves the recreational and commercial fishing industry, as well as other interested parties, through research, management, and permitting.
Advisories and Legal Notices
- 05/17/19: Herring Area 1A Effort Controls for June 1 - September 30
- 05/16/19: Public Hearing Scheduled for Recreational Cod, Haddock, Black Sea Bass and Scup Limits
- 05/16/19: Commercial Menhaden Fishery Permitting Guidelines
- 05/14/19: 2019/2020 Spiny Dogfish Possession and Landing Limit
- 05/10/19: Reminder on Whelk Gauging and Method of Measurement
- View more
- Marine Fisheries Advisory Commission
- Other DMF Advisory Groups
- Proposed Regulatory Amendments and Public Hearings
- MA Mobile Gear Closure Boundary Maps and Text
- DMF Report to Legislature Regarding Processed Lobster Parts
- View spring river herring counts
- Order a Striped Bass Conservation license plate!
- Spring 2019 Resource Assessment Survey begins in early May. Click here for details.
- Look up current landings for quota monitored species
- Sign up for our listserv to receive all official announcements. Details and sign up link can be found here.