Who we serve
The Division of Marine Fisheries serves the recreational and commercial fishing industry, as well as other interested parties, through research, management, and permitting.
Advisories and Legal Notices
- 05/18/18: ASMFC Public Hearing & Comment Period on American Eel Management
- 05/18/18: Notice to Fishermen - Bay State Wind Surveys
- 05/18/18: Plymouth Wastewater Plant Dye Study
- 05/15/18: Trap Gear Closure and Speed Limit in Cape Cod Bay Lifted Today (Tuesday, May 15, 2018)
- View more
- Marine Fisheries Advisory Commission
- Other DMF Advisory Groups
- Public Records Request
- Proposed Regulatory Amendments and Public Hearings
- MA Mobile Gear Closure Boundary Maps and Text
- Our Spring Resource Assessment Survey begins on May 7th. Be sure to check out tow locations and updates!
- Our cod Industry Based Survey will start the May survey soon. Be sure to check out tow locations and sign up for text alerts!
- Sign up for our listserv to receive all official announcements. Details and sign up link can be found here.