Log in links for this page
Who we serve
The Division of Marine Fisheries serves the recreational and commercial fishing industry, as well as other interested parties, through research, management, and permitting.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, DMF offices are closed until further notice. In an effort to still provide timely support to our constituents, we've put together the following update regarding our top services.
Advisories and Legal Notices
- 04/01/20: 2020 Horseshoe Crab Spawning Closure Dates
- 03/19/20: PSP Closure Nauset OC 2 - OC 6
- 03/16/20: DMF Permit Update and Advisory
- View more
- Subscribe to DMF advisories and updates!
- Marine Fisheries Advisory Commission & Other DMF Advisory Groups
- Proposed Regulatory Amendments and Public Hearings
- MA Mobile Gear Closure Boundary Maps and Text
- MA DMF Regulations Summary (June 2019)
- Fiscal Year 2020 Program Updates for the Boating Infrastructure Grant