The Division of Marine Fisheries manages the state’s commercial and recreational saltwater fisheries and oversees other services that support the marine environment and fishing communities.
Our response to COVID-19
Who we serve
The Division of Marine Fisheries serves the recreational and commercial fishing industry, as well as other interested parties, through research, management, and permitting.
Advisories and Legal Notices
- Subscribe to DMF advisories and updates!
- Seasonal Trap Gear Closure Reminder (map)
- Trap Gear Buoyline Modifications
- Fall 2022 Resource Assessment Survey Announcement
- DMF's Report Characterizing Springtime Longfin Squid Trawl Fishery
- Proposed Regulatory Amendments and Public Hearings
- FAQ on New Recreational Striped Bass Rules
- 2021 Guide to DMF Regulations
- Update on Striped Bass License Plates