The information will be based on the premises that 1) uniform contracting procedures promote competition and fairness, 2) robust competition for larger procurements saves money, and 3) an open and fair process promotes integrity and public confidence in government.
- Prerequisite: Public Contracting Overview
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Instructional Method: Online - MCPPO Online Class Technical Specifications
- Advanced Prep: None
Registration is closed
Registration closes 2 weeks before a class starts
Blackboard login information will be emailed to registrants
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- The pros and cons of using either an IFB or an RFP
- Rules for award
- Ensuring a responsible and responsive determination of the lowest bid
- Conducting a statutorily compliant proposal process
- Proprietary specifications and problems related to janitorial supplies contracts