Learn how to correct a state or national criminal record

Find out how to change, correct, or update your national criminal history record response.

If you believe there is incomplete or incorrect information after reviewing your criminal history record response, you will need to obtain a certified copy of the docket sheet from the court of jurisdiction. The docket sheet and the Massachusetts State Police Record Correction Form will then need to be submitted to the Massachusetts State Police Identification Section.  Requests to modify arrests submitted by out-of-state agencies must be made to the agency that submitted the information to the FBI.

Detailed Information on the process of correcting arrest information.

Additional Resources for