Operating Systems and Browsers
|Windows OS||Mac OS X|
|IE 11 (64 Bit)||Supported||Not Supported|
|Safari 10||Not Supported||Certified|
|Safari 9||Not Supported||Supported|
|Firefox 52 ESR||Certified||Not Supported|
- Certified: Applies to Browsers/OS versions that are considered mainstream. This typically includes current and possibly other recent versions which are likely to be used by a majority of users.
It is a best practice to use certified browsers.
- Supported: Applies to previously certified older Browsers/OS versions that are still supported by their vendors and are still used by a significant number of users.
- Not Supported: Applies to previously supported Browsers/OS versions that have been de-supported by their vendors and/or those never supported or not yet supported by Oracle.
- Android 6 and IOS 10 Operating systems are supported.
- Browser cookies must be enabled in order to apply for a job or create a profile.
MassCareers is compatible with the following 3rd party accessibility software tools.
- JAWS – Screen Reader – Version 16 or later
- ZoomText – Screen Magnifier / Screen Reader – Version 10
Third Party Software
- Adobe Reader 9 (and up)
- Adobe Flash 10 (Supported) / Flash 11 (Recommended)
- Excel 2003 and 2007+ (for OBI Reporting)
- Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010
- 384 Kbps (minimum)/1 Mbps (Ideal)