The Massachusetts TIM Task Force is comprised of thirteen agencies and professional organizations representing a cross section of local, state, and federal entities, as well as public and private partners who respond to traffic incidents in the Commonwealth.
The TIM Task Force meets quarterly to:
- Identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate in developing solutions and strategies
- Conduct and/or share outcomes from recent after-action reviews (AARs)
- Promote awareness of on-going TIM-related activities and initiatives
- Facilitate multidiscipline training opportunities
- Establish, reinforce and renew relationships