The Probate and Family Court Department has jurisdiction over family-related and probate matters such as divorce, paternity, child support, custody, visitation, adoption, termination of parental rights, abuse prevention and wills, estates, trusts, guardianships, conservatorships, and changes of name.
- Justices and Judicial Officers
- Probate and Family Court Judicial Calendars
- Jurisdiction of the Probate and Family Court Department
- Domestic Violence
- Families, Children & Divorce
- General Information
- Links & Resources
- Name Changes
- News, Annual Reports, & Statistics
- Rules, Guidelines, and Standards
- Wills & Estates
- Estate and Administration Resources (MUPC Hub)
- Probate and Family Court Fees
- Mission Statement
- Search Court Dockets for Public Case Information
- Fee Generating Appointments
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.