Department of Children & Families Public Records

DCF has a designated RAO who will receive and respond to your public records requests.

On June 3, 2016, Governor Baker signed into law “An Act to Improve Public Records,” enhancing public access to information. Learn more about how you can request and access public records from the Department of Children and Families.

The Executive Office of Health and Human Services encourages you to use the form below to make a public records request (PRR) of the Department of Children and Families. This helps to ensure the most expeditious and accurate response to your request. Otherwise, written requests may be delivered by hand, mail, email or fax (if available). While requests for public records may be made orally in person to an RAO, such requests may not be the subject of an appeal. Telephone requests may be accepted at the discretion of the RAO.

Please note, the information you seek may already be available online. Please see commonly requested documents below.

The Department of Children and Families has designated the following employee as the Primary Records Access Officer (RAO) who will assist requesters in fulfilling their requests:

Adelaida Jasperse, Primary RAO
Title: Assistant General Counsel
Business address: 600 Washington Street, 6th floor, Boston, MA 02111
Business telephone number: 617-748-2065
Business email:

This website is solely for questions pertaining to the public records request process or a public records request status and are the only matters that will be addressed through this site. All public record requests should be submitted by using the form below.

What would you like to do?

Top tasks for Department of Children & Families Public Records


Did you find the information you were looking for on this page? * required
We use your feedback to help us improve this site but we are not able to respond directly. Please do not include personal or contact information. If you need a response, please locate contact information elsewhere on this page or in the footer.
Tell us what you think