- Posted: June 12, 2015 10:24 a.m.
- Last Updated: July 13, 2018 12:31 a.m.
- This page, Advisory Council Meeting Agenda (6/19/2015) , is offered by
- Office of Private Occupational School Education
Public Meeting Notice Advisory Council Meeting Agenda (6/19/2015)
Overview of Advisory Council Meeting Agenda (6/19/2015)
ADVISORY COUNCIL ON PRIVATE OCCUPATIONAL SCHOOLS
Date: June 19, 2015
Place: Division of Professional Licensure
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA. 02118
Time: 10:00 a.m.
- Welcome, Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures
- Review of December 19, 2014 Advisory Council Meeting Minutes
- Discussion Points:
- Owner, Instructor and Staff Approval
- Review of Proposed Regulations
- Topics Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of Meeting
- Meeting #13: TBD
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Advisory Council on Private Occupational Schools meeting. All requests should be directed to Debbie Cassano by calling 617-727-1219 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the noted Advisory Council meeting date. While the Advisory Council on Private Occupational Schools meeting will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after 10:00 a.m. on June 18, 2015 may not be provided due to feasibility.