- Posted: October 1, 2020 12:02 p.m.
- Last Updated: December 29, 2020 1:33 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Arborway Parkway Improvements Project 10/21/2020
Overview of Arborway Parkway Improvements Project 10/21/2020
Contract No.: P20-3361-D3A
The Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR) will be hosting a virtual public meeting to discuss the Arborway Parkway Improvements Project.
During the virtual meeting, slides showing the three proposed design alternatives and outlining opportunities for public comment will be presented by DCR and the project design team. The public may ask questions using the Question and Answer functionality during and after the presentation.
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Participants may register for the meeting using this link: http://bit.ly/Arborway10-21. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Participants must register to view the presentation and submit questions and/or comments. Attendees who call in without registering will be in listen-only mode. If you prefer to call in using your telephone, call: +1 (415) 655-0060. Access Code: 574-108-511.
The presentation made will be viewable after the public meeting on DCR’s website at https://www.mass.gov/service-details/arborway-parkways-improvement-project. The public will be invited to submit comments on the proposed alternatives during and after the meeting, with a deadline for receipt by DCR of Friday, November 6, 2020. Comments may be submitted online at www.mass.gov/dcr/public-comment or by writing to Arborway Parkway Improvements c/o Howard Stein Hudson, 11 Beacon Street, Suite 1100, Boston, MA 02108. Please note that the content of comments you submit to DCR, along with your name, town, and zip code, will be posted on DCR's website. Providing additional contact information when commenting, notably email address, is optional, and will only be used for outreach on future project updates. In addition, members of the public are also invited to share specific feedback on each of the three alternatives on an interactive online mapping tool at https://hsh.mysocialpinpoint.com/arborway.