- Posted: March 12, 2021 3:35 p.m.
- Last Updated: March 12, 2021 3:52 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Catastrophic Illness in Children Relief Fund Commission meeting — held remotely
Overview of Catastrophic Illness in Children Relief Fund Commission meeting — held remotely
Note: The March Catastrophic Illness in Children Relief Fund Commission meeting will be held remotely as a video conference due to the COVID-19 State of Emergency declared by Governor Charles D. Baker on March 10, 2020 and consistent with the Governor’s March 12, 2020 Order modifying the state’s Open Meeting Law and August 7, 2020 Order regarding gatherings.
Members of the public who want to attend the meeting (excluding Executive Session) should contact Debra Taylor at Debra.Taylor@mass.gov or (781) 379-0006 for connection information.
- Director updates
- Discussion and vote on FY21 budget
- Commission review
- Minutes from previous meetings
- Monthly review list (list of approved requests)
- Fund financial and application status
- Executive session (closed to the public)
- Minutes from the last executive session
- Individual cases: review requests from individual families
The order of agenda items is subject to change.
1:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m. (third Friday of the month, unless otherwise indicated.
- April 16
- May 21
- June 18
- July 16
- August 20
- September 17
- October 15
- November 19
- December 17