- Posted: August 17, 2020 8:06 a.m.
- Last Updated: September 25, 2020 7:31 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Catastrophic Illness in Children Relief Fund Commission meeting (video conference)
Overview of Catastrophic Illness in Children Relief Fund Commission meeting (video conference)
Note: The August Commission meeting will be held remotely as a video conference due to the COVID-19 State of Emergency declared by Governor Charles D. Baker on March 10, 2020 and consistent with the Governor’s March 12, 2020 Order modifying the state’s Open Meeting Law and August 7, 2020 Order regarding gatherings.
Members of the public who want to attend the meeting (excluding Executive Session) should contact Debra Taylor at Debra.Taylor@Mass.Gov or (617) 994-9818 for connection information.
- Executive Session (closed to the public)
- Minutes from the last Executive Session
- Individual cases: review requests from individual families
- Director updates
- Commission review
- Minutes from previous meetings
- Monthly review list (list of approved requests)
- Fund financial and application status
- Discussion and vote on FY21 budget
The order of agenda items is subject to change.
- September 18, 2020 (3rd Friday of the month)