- Posted: August 16, 2021 3 p.m.
- Last Updated: August 16, 2021 3:10 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice CICRF Commission meeting (via video conference)
Overview of CICRF Commission meeting (via video conference)
Note: The CICRF Commission meeting will be held remotely as a video conference consistent with St. 2021, c. 20, s. 20, which provides for certain modifications to the Massachusetts Open Meeting Law due to COVID-19.
Members of the public who want to attend the meeting (excluding Executive Session) should contact Debra Taylor at Debra.Taylor@mass.gov or (781) 379-0006 for connection information.
- Director updates
- Commission review
- Minutes from previous meetings
- Monthly review list (list of approved requests)
- Fund financial and application status
- Discussion and vote on FY22 budget
- Executive session (closed to the public)
- Minutes from the last executive session
- Individual cases: review requests from individual families
- Fund eligibility policy — discussion and vote
The order of agenda items is subject to change.
1:30-3:30 p.m. (third Friday of the month, unless otherwise indicated)
- September 17
- October 15
- November 19
- December 17