- This page, CIP Meeting - Cape Cod & the Islands, is offered by
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
CIP Meeting - Cape Cod & the Islands
Overview of CIP Meeting - Cape Cod & the Islands
The Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) is currently developing its annual five-year Capital Investment Plan (CIP), that guides how we prioritize and fund local and statewide transportation projects.
Your input can inform project design and helps MassDOT understand the level of community support for proposed projects, ensuring that MassDOT’s investments align with the needs and priorities of all Massachusetts residents. There are several ways to participate:
- Join us for a Virtual Public Meeting – register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_DWL2QG2US8WpEKZ_8V6Xzw
- Send an email with your comments to: MASSCIP@STATE.MA.US
- Send us a letter addressed to: MassDOT Office of Transportation Planning, attn: Director of Capital Planning, 10 Park Plaza, Suite 4150, Boston MA, 02116
Comments must be received by June 8th, 2022.
Virtual meetings will be accessible to those with disabilities and with limited English proficiency. Accessibility and language anguage services will be provided free of charge upon request, and as available. Presentation materials will be made available in multiple languages upon request. For more information or to request language services, please contact us one week before the meeting by calling (857) 368-8855 or emailing MASSCIP@STATE.MA.US