- Posted: October 14, 2020 6:06 a.m.
- Last Updated: November 3, 2020 11:01 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Commission meeting (remote)
Overview of Commission meeting (remote)
The October Catastrophic Illness in Children Relief Fund Commission meeting will be held remotely as a video conference due to the COVID-19 State of Emergency declared by Governor Charles D. Baker on March 10, 2020 and consistent with the Governor’s March 12, 2020 Order modifying the state’s Open Meeting Law and August 7, 2020 Order regarding gatherings.
Members of the public who want to attend the meeting (excluding Executive Session) should contact Debra Taylor at Debra.Taylor@mass.gov or (781) 379-0006 for connection information.
November 20, 2020
1:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m. (third Friday of the month, unless otherwise indicated
- November 20
- December 18
- January 15
- February 19
- March 19
- April 16
- May 21
- June 18
- July 16
- August 20
- September 17
- October 15
- November 19
- December 17
- Director Updates
- Commission Review
- Minutes from previous meetings
- Monthly Review List (list of approved requests)
- Fund financial and application status
- Executive Session (closed to the public)
- Minutes from the last Executive Session
- Individual cases: review requests from individual families
The order of agenda items is subject to change.