The State Organization Index provides an alphabetical listing of government organizations, including commissions, departments, and bureaus.
Top-requested sites to log in to services provided by the state
Posted on 2-9-18 at 9:15 am
Date: February 13, 2018 Location: Room 1D Time: 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
9:30 a.m. OPEN Meeting Called to Order
9:35 a.m. Executive Session CLOSED per M.G.L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(1), Individual Character Rather Than Competence
Review of Applicants and Candidates for State Board Exam
Read and Accept Minutes of Executive Session of January 9, 2018
10:00 a.m. OPEN Meeting Reconvenes
Discuss Housekeeping and Evacuation Plan
1. Read and Accept Minutes of January 9, 2018 Board Meeting
2. Draft Policy on Gender-Specific Shop Names and Services
3. Draft Policy on Minimally Invasive Aesthetics Services
4. Policy on English Language Testing and Translation Dictionaries
5. Packaged Foods Sold in Salons
6. LaBluh Advanced Esthetics Institute Proposed Courses
5. Public Comment
Topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting
Adjourn Open Meeting, Begin Quasi-Judicial Session CLOSED per M.G.L. c. 30A, § 18
Investigative Conference CLOSED per M.G.L. c. 112, § 65C
Reasonable accommodations will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting on the date listed above. All requests should be made by calling 617-727-4992 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by 24 hours prior to the meeting. The Board will make every effort to honor all requests, however those requests received less than 24 hours before the meeting might not be provided if not reasonably feasible.