- This page, Disability Listening and Learning Forum, is offered by
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
Disability Listening and Learning Forum
Overview of Disability Listening and Learning Forum
Did you know MRC offers services & resources to more than 42,000 people every year?
What are they?
How can they benefit Massachusetts residents?
What can we do better?
MRC will provide a space for the disability community to learn more about the agency every three months. During these forums, we want to hear from you as well. This quarter's forum will focus on National Disability Employment Awareness Month.
- Learn about services to support YOUR success in the workforce
- Hear from other individuals with disabilities about the power of employment
- Share YOUR feedback on how MRC can best support you
Individuals with disabilities and their families across Massachusetts are encouraged and welcome to attend. We want to hear from those who have received MRC support and those that never have but are interested. Community partners and allies are welcome.
CART and ASL Interpreters will be provided. You can request other accommodations during registration. Amanda Costa can be reached to answer all of your questions or help you register for the event. Feel free to call/text her at 617-645-3460.