- Posted: January 25, 2021 10 a.m.
- Last Updated: January 25, 2021 10:15 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Economic Assistance Coordinating Council Board Policy Meeting January 27, 2021
Overview of Economic Assistance Coordinating Council Board Policy Meeting January 27, 2021
Remote Conference Participation
To Access Webex Event:
Dial In for Conference Call: 1-408-418-9388; Access Code: 179 344 1796
*Please note, remote participation is available for all participants, including members of the public and EACC council pursuant to Governor Baker’s “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law. G.L. c. 30A, §20” dated March 10, 2020
THE AUDIO PORTION OF THIS MEETING WILL BE RECORDED FOR THE PURPOSE OF AIDING THE PREPARING OF THE MEETING MINUTES.
- Opening Remarks – Welcome – Lou Martin, EACC Co-Chairman, Mark Fuller, EOHED Undersecretary of Business Growth
- Presentation by Secretary Mike Kennealy on Commonwealth’s One-Stop for Growth Portal Application
- EACC Board Policy Discussion
- Discussion on How to Handle Job Compliance for 2020 in light of Pandemic (see EACC Board Policy 2018 – 1 Job Compliance amended 1/30/2020)
- Discussion of EACC Telework Job Policy
- Discussion of Vacant Storefront Program:
- Raise limit of 2 (two) Vacant Storefront Projects per municipality annually?
- Shorten length of time a property must be vacant from one (1 year) to six (6) months?