Electrical Board Meeting Notice and Agenda, 11/27/2017
Overview of Electrical Board Meeting Notice and Agenda, 11/27/2017
Posted on 11/21/2017 at 6:30 p.m.
BOARD OF STATE EXAMINERS OF ELECTRICIANS
AND THE BOARD OF ELECTRICIANS’ APPEALS
Monday November 27, 2017
1000 Washington Street Room 1D, Boston, MA
1. The Chair to call the meeting to order at 10:00 A.M.
2. Review of Minutes:
a) October 23, 2017 – Open Session
b) October 23, 2017 – Executive Session
3. The next scheduled Board meeting date will be December 18, 2017.
4. Board to select meeting location(s) for 2018.
June 25 July 23
January 22 August 27
February 26 September 24
March 26 October 22
April 23 November 26
May 21 December 17
5. Applications for the issuance of licenses by reciprocity agreement with the state of New Hampshire. (list to be presented for ratification, no deliberation is anticipated).
6. Applications for corporate and individual license changes (list to be presented for ratification, no deliberation is anticipated).
a) October Exam License Issuances (statistics to be presented for review)
b) Legislative update (if any)
c) Report of the Chief Investigator (if any)
d) Legal Counsel
1) Examination vendor contract – provisions regarding code updates
2) Expiration provisions of 237 CMR 13.00
3) Interpretation of systems
e) Subcommittee Reports/Scheduling
8. The Board to consider any matters not reasonably anticipated by the chair.
9. Executive Session (Closed to public) – M.G.L. c. 30A, §21
a) Reviews of applicants character, rather than competence
b) Discussion of pending litigation where an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the litigating position of the Board (if any)
10. Investigative Conference (Closed to public) – M.G.L. c. 112, §65C (list subject to change)
a) Investigation of complaint matters
1) No. 2017-000951 2) No. 2017-000969 3) No. 2017-001200
4) No. 2017-001262 5) No. 2017-001287 6) No. 2017-001313
7) No. 2017-001324 8) No. 2017-001329 9) No. 2017-001330
10) No. 2017-001341
b) Review of negotiated settlements
b. EL-16-016 and 16-217
11. Quasi-Judicial session (Closed to public) – M.G.L. c. 30A, §18
a) Final Decisions to be issued after adjudicatory proceedings
1) 2015-001424 (default)
2) 2016-000310 (default)
3) 2016-000320 (default)
4) 2016-000622 (default)
12. The Chair to request a motion to adjourn the meeting.
Printed 11/21/2017 6:33 PM Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.