- Posted: August 2, 2018 2:14 p.m.
- Last Updated: August 2, 2018 2:39 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice GIC Commission Meeting
Overview of GIC Commission Meeting
GIC Commission Meetings are scheduled to inform, discuss, and vote on group insurance benefits and business process.
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
1. Approval of Meeting Minutes (VOTE)
- April 5, 2018
- June 13, 2018
2. Director’s Report (INFORM)
- Review of meeting goals
- Legislative update – Final Budget, Health Care Bill and other activities
- Affordability Task Force update
3. Procurement 101 & Open Meeting Law (INFORM)
- Open Meeting Law Presentation from Attorney General Office
- Procurement 101 Presentation from the Office of the Operational Service Division
4. FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT (VOTE)
- Approval of Consultant to provide strategic advice and assistance with procurement of a Health Care Spending Account vendor
5. Strategy, Analytics & Operations Consultant (VOTE & Contract Signing)
- Approval and Signature of Statement of Work under a Statewide Consultant Contract for Strategic Planning, Analytics and End to End Business Process Assessment
6. In Closing: Out & About, Misc. Updates, Wrap-Up & Discussion & Other Business
- 2018-2019 GIC Commission Meeting Schedule