- Posted: April 13, 2021 8:30 a.m.
- Last Updated: April 23, 2021 3:30 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice GIC Commission Meeting - April 15, 2021
Overview of GIC Commission Meeting - April 15, 2021
GIC Commission Meetings are scheduled to inform, discuss, and vote on group insurance benefits and business process.
Please note that due to the Governor’s order limiting public gatherings, this meeting will be held online.
The public may view the live-stream or view the recorded version on YouTube at: https://youtu.be/JTdh0XeO1mc
**Please note: The sequence of the agenda is under review and may change as a result of Commissioner feedback*
I. Approval of 03/04/2021 Minutes (VOTE)
II. Executive Director’s Report (INFORM)
- Human Resources
- Annual Enrollment Plan
- COBRA (American Rescue Plan Compliance)
- Fallon Health Announcement
- Dependent Care Assistance Plan (DCAP) Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
III. Benefit Procurement & Vendor Management (INFORM & VOTE)
- Presentation of Health & Pharmacy Consultant apparent successful Bidder
IV. Engagement Strategy (INFORM)
V. CFO UPDATE (INFORM)
- COVID Claims Update
- FY21 Spending to Date
VI. Other Business/Adjournment