- Posted: April 15, 2021 4:43 p.m.
- Last Updated: April 15, 2021 4:49 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Licensing Committee Meeting
Overview of Licensing Committee Meeting
By internet @ https://statema.webex.com/meet/michael.j.sinacola or
By telephone @ 866-692-3580; access code 644 667 553#
Public Session I
- Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of the meeting
- Howard Tarko, M.D. – No recent clinical practice
- Junzhi Lin, M.D. – Request for waiver of substantial equivalency of medical education
- Hina Shah, M.B.B.S. – Request for waiver of postgraduate training requirements
- Parth Shah, M.D. – Undergraduate academic probation
- Khalid Algarrahi, M.D. – Request for waiver of the seven-year rule
The Committee will meet in Executive Session, as authorized pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws c. 30A § 21, to discuss the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of applicants for licensure, or to discuss the discipline or dismissal of, or complaints or charges brought against, applicants for licensure.
- Licensing cases
Public Session II