- This page, Massachusetts Board of Agriculture Meeting, is offered by
- Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources
Massachusetts Board of Agriculture Meeting
Contact for Massachusetts Board of Agriculture Meeting
Overview of Massachusetts Board of Agriculture Meeting
- Start: Call to Order. (9:30am)
- Minutes Summary: The Board will consider for approval the meeting minutes of 11/08/17.
- Chair’s Remarks.
- Board’s Letter Dated November 21st, 2017 (Laura Sapienza-Grabski request). (9:50 – 10:00am)
- Reconsider Vote Taken on 11/8 on APR Program (Fred Dabney request). (10:00 – 10:20am)
- Department Reports. (10:20 – 11:00am)
- Update, Plant Nutrient Regulations.
- Cannabis/Hemp Updates.
- Healthy Incentives Program and General Legislative Updates.
- Farmland Advisory Panel and APR Subcommittee.
- APR Right-of-First-Refusal History.
- Commodity/Industry Updates from Members 2-3Mins Each (Noli Taylor request). (11:00-11:20am)
- Neonicatinoids/MDAR’s Position (Michael Smolak). (11:20-11:40am)
- Election of a Chairperson. (11:40-11:50am)
- Election of a Vice Chairperson. (11:50-12pm)
- Other Business. (12 – 12:10pm)
- Date, Time and Location of next meeting. (12:10-12:15pm)
- 9:30am Start Time, Request for Back to 10am.
- March Meeting Location, Lakeville TBD.
- Reschedule July 11th, 2018 meeting date.