- Posted: March 30, 2022 9:04 a.m.
- Last Updated: March 30, 2022 9:04 a.m.
- This page, Massachusetts Marketing Partnership Meeting - March 30, 2021, is offered by
- Massachusetts Marketing Partnership
- Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development
- Massachusetts Office of Business Development
Public Meeting Notice Massachusetts Marketing Partnership Meeting - March 30, 2021
Overview of Massachusetts Marketing Partnership Meeting - March 30, 2021
MASSACHUSETTS MARKETING PARTNERSHIP
Notice of Meeting
The Board of Directors of the Massachusetts Marketing Partnership (MMP) will hold a meeting as follows:
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 AM
Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2022
Remote Zoom Conference Participation: Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 850 5460 0491
This meeting will be available to the public for remote participation via Zoom Conference and Video Call.
In response to the State of Emergency declared by Governor Baker due to the Coronavirus, the Governor ordered a suspension of certain provisions to the open meeting law that will enable public bodies to continue their important functions by allowing members and the public to participate remotely in public meetings. A copy of this order can be found here –https://www.mass.gov/doc/order-suspending-certain-provision-of-open-meeting-law/download?_ga=2.166745854.1593865394.1583774538-738337780.1582311449
The Massachusetts Marketing Partnership Board of Directors is responding accordingly and providing the option for all meeting participants, including MMP Board Members and the public, to participate remotely in the meeting via the Zoom Conference information provided above.
On February 15, 2022, Governor Baker signed into law a new session law which extends certain COVID-19 related measures. The new law, Chapter 22 of the Acts of 2022, includes an extension until July 15, 2022, of the remote meeting provisions of the Governor’s March 12, 2020, Executive Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law. A copy of this law can be found here: https://malegislature.gov/Laws/SessionLaws/Acts/2022/Chapter22
List of Topics Expected to be Discussed at Meeting:
- Review of meeting minutes from the December 8, 2021 meeting
- Discussion on FY23 MMP objectives
- FY23 Marketing calendar overview from MOTT, Massport, MCCA
- New business and general discussion