- Posted: September 8, 2020 5:12 p.m.
- Last Updated: November 11, 2020 1:28 p.m.
- This page, Massachusetts Merged Market Advisory Council Meeting, is offered by
- Division of Insurance
Public Meeting Notice Massachusetts Merged Market Advisory Council Meeting
Overview of Massachusetts Merged Market Advisory Council Meeting
The Merged Market Advisory Council, authorized by Executive Order 589, will hold a meeting on September 10, 2020, at 2:00 PM. Due to Governor Baker’s Coronavirus Executive Order, the scheduled meeting is going to be held via video and telephone. Interested parties wishing to listen to the meeting should dial 1-857-327-9245 and use Conference ID: 258 917 322#
The topics to be discussed during the meeting of the Merged Market Advisory Council will be the following:
- Call to order
- Discussion of COVID-19 and July 2020 Membership
- Approve meeting minutes from May 2020 and June 17 Council meeting
- Discussion of Merged Market and General Options for MMAC Consideration
- Other business – reserved for matters the Chair did not reasonably anticipate at the time of the posting of the meeting and agenda