Massage Therapy Board Meeting Notice and Agenda, 12/15/17
Overview of Massage Therapy Board Meeting Notice and Agenda, 12/15/17
Posted on 12/6/2017 at 6:30 p.m.
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Board of Registration of Massage Therapy
1000 Washington Street, Suite 710, Boston, MA 02118-6100
DATE: December 15th, 2017
PLACE: Room 1G
TIME: 11:00 a.m.
Item 1) Meeting called to order:
- Evacuation procedures
Item 2) Board Meeting Business:
- Public & Executive Minutes-November 20th, 2017
- 3) Compliance Monitoring-Executive Session [closed pursuant to G. L. c. 30A, §21(a) (7) to comply with G. L. c. 66, § 10, G. L. c. 4, § 7, ¶ 26(c) (medical record information)]:
- 4) Candidate Interview: [Executive Session – closed pursuant to G.L c. 30A, §21 (1)] to review character rather than competence:
- 5) Lunch Break
- 6) Investigative Conference: Review Cases: [closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]
- 7) Final Decision & Order: [Deliberative Session: closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, §18,(5)(d)]
- 8) Settlement Conference: [closed session pursuant to MGL c. 112, §65C]-Stephanie Bennet
- 9) New Business/ Open session for topics: (not reasonably anticipated by chair 48 hours in advance of meeting)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in The MA Board of Registration of Massage Therapy board meeting. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than December 13, 2017. While DPL/Massage Therapy Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after December 13, 2017 may not be provided due to feasibility.