This page, MCB Statutory Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting - Virtual, is offered by
MCB Statutory Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting - Virtual
Overview of MCB Statutory Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting - Virtual
Massachusetts Commission for the Blind
Statutory Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting
Friday, April 9, 2021
12:00 to 2:00 pm ET
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 915 8510 1446
- Chair Opening
- Vote to accept the March 12th, 2021 Minutes
- Welcome to any members of the public attending the meeting
- SAB Members - On budget
- Status of approx. $853,000 s restored by legislature to MCB budget after Governor’s veto?
- Commissioner Update-Next year’s budget and impact of COVID-19 on staff and consumers.
- Commissioner Update-Ways MCB assist the blind to make COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
- Commissioner Update-Ease of use of new phone system. Progress listing MCB events on Newsline; other efforts to make consumers aware of upcoming events.
- Deputy Commissioner Update-Mental Health Counseling for MCB Consumers. Discussion.
- Commissioner Update-Status of Springfield office
- SAB Member-Dashboards to track MCB performance. SAB Member-Strategic plan to track employee performance, service delivery and telework
- SAB Member-Report on recent BSCB meeting.
- SAB Member-AIM Library.
- Other business
- The next two SAB Meetings will be held at noon on May 14th and June 11th.