MCB: Serving Individuals Who Are Blind Since 1906
How MCB Works For You
Our Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) services help clients with tools, services, skills, and opportunities that can enhance their lives as adults who are legally blind. Learn more about how to maximize your relationship with MCB, from the counselors themselves, and from our clients across Massachusetts.
For Certificates of Blindness, ID cards, Registration Status, etc.
For Eye Reports Only
Who We Serve
MCB serves individuals in Massachusetts who are legally blind by providing access to employment opportunities and social rehabilitation with the goal of increasing independence and community participation.
Our MCB community consists of many partners across the Commonwealth who are committed to our shared mission of service. We are grateful for the support of our stakeholders.
Massachusetts Blindness Resources: MCB Stakeholder Resource Guide
Download a MCB Large Print Brochure for more information.
- MCB Support Services
- Eligibility for MCB Services
- Benefits for Individuals who are Legally Blind
- Massachusetts Commission for the Blind Public Records
- Access MCB Resource Library including laws relating to MCB
- MCB Registration Process
- Blindness Registry
- Submit a Payment Voucher Online
- MCB Payment Voucher and Finance FAQs