MSAC Notice of Meeting and Agenda
Overview of MSAC Notice of Meeting and Agenda
Posted on 10/11/2017 at 11:15 P.M.
NOTICE OF MEETING
In accordance with the provisions of M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20, notice is hereby given that a subcommittee
meeting of the Massachusetts State Athletic Commission will be held on Monday, October 16, 2017, at
11:00am, at 1000 Washington Street, Boston.
1. Roll call
2. Approval of minutes from September 18, 2017
3. Subcommittee Report
• Approval of minutes from October 12, 2017
• Deputy Commissioner training and recruitment
4. Devising categories for different types of MSAC events
5. Process of MSAC applications
6. Six month variance from 523 CMR, section 6.02; brain CT/ MRI for all amateur combatants
• Dr. Warinner's brain CT and MRI study
• Correspondence from State Senator Michael J. Rodrigues and State Senator Eileen M.
Donoghue dated October 9, 2017 regarding request to extend variance originally
requested by USA Boxing relative to 523 CMR, section 6.02
7. USA Boxing New England request for variance from all medical requirements 523 CMR,
8. Curriculum Review process
9. Notice of upcoming events
10. Matters not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting