- Posted: February 7, 2019 5:49 p.m.
- Last Updated: February 7, 2019 6:02 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Pesticide Board Subcommittee Meeting
Contact for Pesticide Board Subcommittee Meeting
Overview of Pesticide Board Subcommittee Meeting
The Agenda of the meeting is as follows:
Summary Notes of Meeting: The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for approval the summary notes for January 18, 2019 Meeting.
Pesticide Product Registrations: The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for registration the pesticide products in the following packets: #190214
New Active Ingredient: Afidopyropen formulated in the following products:
- Versys Inscalis Insecticide (EPA Reg. No. 7969-389) for use in Brassica vegetables, leaf petioles vegetables, leafy vegetables, pome fruit and stone fruit.
- Sefina Inscalis Insecticide (EPA Reg. No. 7969-391) for use in citrus, cotton, fruiting vegetables and soybean.
- Ventigra Insecticide (EPA Reg. No. 7969-393) for control of piercing and sucking insects in ornamentals and vegetable transplants.
Consideration of Remote Participation Policy. Follow up on previous discussions of remote participation at meetings, the Subcommittee will consider adopting a remote participation policy based on the Open Meeting Law Guide.
- New Business