- Posted: July 13, 2018 11:02 a.m.
- Last Updated: January 17, 2019 3:12 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Public meeting notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
Contact for Public meeting notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
Office of State Auditor Suzanne M. Bump
Overview of Public meeting notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: Notice is hereby given in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20, that a meeting of the Municipal Finance Oversight Board, established under Chapter 46 of the Acts of 2003, will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 in room 230 of the State House, Boston, Massachusetts.
City of Holyoke A Chapter 44A request to issue $6,525,000 in bonds as state qualified bonds for the following:
- purchase of trucks and other municipal equipment
- reconstruction of a tennis court
- a school feasibility study
- rehabilitation and construction of the Valley Arena
- window and boiler replacement at three public schools
City of Methuen A Chapter 44A request to issue $19,273,753 in bonds as state qualified bonds for the following:
- rehabilitation of City Hall
- energy efficiency improvements in various school department buildings
- upgrades to residential water meters
- facility upgrades for the water department
- water department equipment and vehicle purchases
- upgrades to water systems, including water mains, pump station, water tower water treatment plant meters
- system upgrades to the water treatment plant
- sewer improvements
- vehicle and equipment purchases for the highway and environmental management departments
Town of Webster A Chapter 44A request to issue $810,000 in bonds as state qualified bonds for the following:
- water main installation and extension
Discussion of entities allowed to borrow under the State Qualified Bond Act (G.L. c. 44A)
Discussion of draft applications for emergency borrowing and borrowing above the debt limit Long-range municipal fiscal security
Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair of the Municipal Finance Oversight Board within 48 hours of the meeting Discussion of agenda items for the next meeting
Originally posted on July 13, 2018 at 11:02 A.M. revised on July 17, 2018 9:00 A.M.