- Posted: January 30, 2020 10 a.m.
- Last Updated: April 13, 2020 12:20 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Public Meeting Notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
Contact for Public Meeting Notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
Hilary Hershman, Legal Counsel, Division of Local Mandates
Overview of Public Meeting Notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Notice is hereby given in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20, that a meeting of the Municipal Finance Oversight Board, established under Chapter 46 of the Acts of
2003, will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 in Room 230 of the State House, 24 Beacon Street, Boston, Massachusetts.
- City of Revere: A Chapter 44A request for $9,200,000 in qualified bonds for demolition and construction of a fire station.
- City of New Bedford: A Chapter 44A request for $29,515,081 in qualified bonds for the following:
South Public Safety Center
Public Safety Radio Communication Upgrades
Buttonwood Park Zoo Improvements
Parker Elementary School Roof and Trinity Day Academy Boiler
Hillman Complex Improvements
Police Headquarters Renovations
Brooks Elementary School Repairs
City Hall Repairs
High School Renovation
Merchant Mariners’ Memorial Walkway Repairs
- Long-range municipal fiscal stability
- Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair of the Municipal Finance Oversight Board within 48 hours of the meeting
- Discussion of agenda items for the next meeting