Sheet Metal Board Meeting Notice and Agenda, 11/20/2017
Overview of Sheet Metal Board Meeting Notice and Agenda, 11/20/2017
Posted on 11/13/2017 at 10:00 a.m.
20 November 2017 – Agenda
7:30 a.m., Room 1-C, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Monday, November 20, 2017.
1) Meeting to begin at 7:30 a.m.
2) Housekeeping / Announcements:
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area,
return to main lobby, take a right through main lobby doors to Harrison Ave.
and proceed across the street towards Whole Foods Market
3) Consideration of minutes:
• Board minutes – October 16, 2017
4) Upcoming Board meetings:
• Monday, December 18, 2017
5) Review 2018 Board Meeting Calendar (P.Kelly)
6) Sheet Metal Permits - required documentation per 271 CMR
7) Credit towards licensure for graduates of vocational programs
8) Discuss the Exam, the Exam Bulletin and the Exam Content Outline
9) Code Committee update
10) Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48-hours prior to the meeting
11) Executive Session (Closed Session)
a) Character reviews of applicants - M.G.L. c. 30A, §21(3)
12) Investigative Conference – M.G.L. c. 112, §65C. (Closed Session)
a) State Inspector Frank Polese
b) State Inspector Chuck Wolf
13) Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference. (P.Kelly)
14) Quasi-Judicial Session – Final Decisions – M.G.L. c. 30A, §18 (Closed Session)
15) Report of actions taken in Quasi-Judicial Session (P.Kelly)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-4992 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
Please note if state offices are closed due to inclement weather or any other type of local or state emergency this meeting will also be cancelled. You can find notices of any state office closings on www.mass.gov .