- This page, Sheet Metal Workers Meeting Notice and Agenda, 1/8/2018, is offered by
- Division of Occupational Licensure
Sheet Metal Workers Meeting Notice and Agenda, 1/8/2018
Overview of Sheet Metal Workers Meeting Notice and Agenda, 1/8/2018
Posted on 12/22/2017, 1:15 pm
8 January 2018 – Agenda
7:30 a.m., Room 1-C, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the Board’s Code Subcommittee meeting to be held on Monday, January 8, 2018 at 7:30 am.
1) Call the meeting to order
2) Housekeeping / Announcements:
Fire Alarm Evacuation – exit conference room / waiting room area, return to main lobby, take a right
through main lobby doors to Harrison Ave. and proceed across the street towards Whole Foods Market
3) Consideration of minutes:
Code Sub-committee minutes – October 16, 2017
Code Sub-committee minutes – November 20, 2017
4) Discuss the International Mechanical Code
5) Discuss the Uniform Mechanical Code
6) Discuss the draft Massachusetts Sheet Metal Code
7) Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48-hours prior to the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727- 4992 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
Please note if state offices are closed due to inclement weather or any other type of local or state emergency this meeting will also be cancelled. You can find notices of any state office closings on www.mass.gov .