- Posted: December 23, 2020 11:47 a.m.
- Last Updated: January 26, 2021 2:39 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Subcommittee: Adults
Overview of Subcommittee: Adults
This is a regularly scheduled meeting of the Subcommittee: Adults
This meeting will be via Webex
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
Join by phone
+1-203-607-0564 US Toll
+1-866-692-3580 US Toll Free
Meeting number (access code): 178 500 9298
Meeting password: yJg2SJJZD58
- Welcome and introductions.
- Approval of the minutes from November 19, 2020 meeting.
- Begin discussion of how well the Individual Service Plan (ISP) process currently works for individuals served by DDS who are “autism only.” In particular, consider how some of the assessments, visioning statement and goal setting parts of the ISP process might require adjustment to better serve this population, and what appropriate time frames/cycles and levels of engagement of individuals and service coordinators might be. Consider approaches and experiences that DDS regions are developing and testing.
- Discuss MassHealth proposed waiver changes that concern remote services. Link to proposed waiver amendments and other information about the process on MassHealth website:
- Schedule next two meetings.
- Action Items.