This page, Subcommittee: Adults, is part of
Agenda for Subcommittee: Adults
- Welcome and introductions.
- Approval of the minutes from November 19, 2020 meeting.
- Begin discussion of how well the Individual Service Plan (ISP) process currently works for individuals served by DDS who are “autism only.” In particular, consider how some of the assessments, visioning statement and goal setting parts of the ISP process might require adjustment to better serve this population, and what appropriate time frames/cycles and levels of engagement of individuals and service coordinators might be. Consider approaches and experiences that DDS regions are developing and testing.
- Discuss MassHealth proposed waiver changes that concern remote services. Link to proposed waiver amendments and other information about the process on MassHealth website:
- Schedule next two meetings.
- Action Items.