- This page, Working Recovery Virtual Symposium, is offered by
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
Working Recovery Virtual Symposium
Overview of Working Recovery Virtual Symposium
Why Employment is Pivotal to Sustained Addiction Recovery
Celebrate Labor Day and National Recovery Month by joining world-renowned experts, including keynote speaker U.S. Secretary of Labor Marty Walsh, for this special one-day online event focused on cutting-edge ideas to help people in early recovery. Put September 14, 2021, 10:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EDT on your calendar now!
The symposium will be offered at no charge and will include such sessions as:
- Answering the Why: What Does the Research Say About the Importance of Employment to Recovery?
- Banding Together: Cross-Systems Collaboration Is Key
- Rally Employers: Now Is the Time to Advance “Recovery-Ready Workplaces”
- What We Do and How We Do It: A Groundbreaking Approach—The ATR Model for Customized Employment Supports for People with Substance Use Disorders
- Call to Action: Next Steps to Carry Us Forward