You will need:
1. Go to Massachusetts Environmental Police Vessel/Off-Highway Vehicle Online Registration System using the link below.
2. Create an Account, using the following information:
- Registration number OR vehicle identification number (all CAPS and no spaces)
- Date of birth
- Registered owner’s last name (enter last name in ALL CAPS)
- Zip code for your physical address registration number
- Type of vessel
3. After entering this information, you will be asked to create a user name and password
- Browser Requirements: This system works best with Internet Explorer 10 and 11, Mozilla Firefox 32, Safari 6, Chrome 37 and Opera 24
- Also, please enable all pop-ups on this site before proceeding.
- Credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express)
After you finish your online transaction, you will be able to print a temporary registration that will allow you to operate your vehicle/vessel for 15-days while your transaction is being processed. You should carry this signed temporary registration with you while operating your vehicle/vessel.
Please note: a duplicate decal cannot be processed online.