Boat and Off-Highway Vehicle Registration Renewal

You can use the Massachusetts Environmental Police Vessel/Off-Highway Vehicle Online Registration Renewal System, to renew your boat, ATV or snowmobile registration, apply for a duplicate registration, or check the status of your registrations.

1.  Go to Massachusetts Environmental Police Vessel/Off-Highway Vehicle Online Registration System using the link below.

2.  Create an Account, using the following information:

  • Registration number OR vehicle identification number (all CAPS and no spaces)
  • Date of birth
  • Registered owner’s last name (enter last name in ALL CAPS)
  • Zip code for your physical address registration number
  • Type of vessel

3.  After entering this information, you will be asked to create a user name and password

  • Browser Requirements: This system works best with Internet Explorer 10 and 11, Mozilla Firefox 32, Safari 6, Chrome 37 and Opera 24
  • Also, please enable all pop-ups on this site before proceeding.
  • Credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express)

After you finish your online transaction, you will be able to print a temporary registration that will allow you to operate your vehicle/vessel for 15-days while your transaction is being processed. You should carry this signed temporary registration with you while operating your vehicle/vessel.

Please note: a duplicate decal cannot be processed online.

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.