McCormack Building Contractor Work Permit

Find information on how to request a permit to alter work spaces in the McCormack Building.

You will need:

Agencies must have a permit from the Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance (DCAMM) to make any changes to their work spaces. Contractors are not allowed into DCAMM managed buildings without a signed copy of this form. Contractors and agencies must follow all contractor work stipulations. Original and copies (as well as related drawings, floor plans, and charts) must be received by DCAMM two weeks prior to beginning the project.