Submit a Public Records Request (DFG)

Learn how to request access to public records from the Department of Fish & Game (DFG).

The Department of Fish & Game encourages you to use the form below to make a public records request (PRR) of the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs. This helps to ensure the most expeditious and accurate response to your request. Otherwise, written requests may be delivered by hand, mail, email or fax (if available). While requests for public records may be made orally in person to an RAO, such requests may not be the subject of an appeal. Telephone requests may be accepted at the discretion of the RAO.

The Department of Fish & Game has designated the following employee as the Primary Records Access Officer (RAO) who will assist requesters in fulfilling their requests.

Tori LaBate, Primary RAO
Title: Assistant General Counsel
Business address:  251 Causeway Street Suite 400, Boston, MA 02114
Business telephone number: (857) 248-5019
Business email:

Only questions pertaining to the PRR process or a PRR status should be sent to the email account of the Primary RAO. 

For more detailed information, please review DFG's Guidelines for Making a Public Records Request. If you have any questions pertaining to the PRR process or PRR status, please reach out to DFG's Records Access Officer or the appropriate Records Access Coordinator.

PRR Tips

Consider how you can narrow the scope of your request to expedite the production process. The first four hours of work performed to respond to a PRR will be performed at no cost. After that, the agency may charge up to $25 per hour.  

Public agencies must adhere to the law requiring them to secure personally identifiable information and prevent unwarranted invasions of privacy. Documents containing such information must be redacted carefully before releasing, expanding time needed for production. Consider how you might revise your PRR to exclude records containing such information.

Contacting a Secretariat or Agency

To help avoid delay in responses, please consider whether your public record request would more appropriately be directed to a different agency.

Each secretariat and agency has a designated RAO who will receive and respond to public records requests.  

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.