You will need:
Please note the following directions in completing the below form:
- Please use this form only to submit a public records request. Do not use this form as a method of “contacting” the OSA.
- You may find general guidance about the OSA’s public records request process here.
- The OSA can only respond to requests for records that are within its possession and cannot respond to requests seeking records from other agencies.
- If you need to submit supplemental materials as part of your public records request, please contact the OSA’s Records Access Officer for instruction as to how to submit your supplementary materials.
- Please direct any and all press/media inquiries to the OSA’s Director of Communications at (617) 727-6200, Extension 5554.