• This page, Employee Self-Service , is   offered by
  • Human Resources

Employee Self-Service

State employees can enter time, view paystubs, update their personal information and more.

On this page you will find information about using employee self-service and have direct access to the employee self-service portal. You will also find e-Forms for updating your personal information and for benefit programs including the Extended Illness Leave Bank (EILB) and Tuition Benefits (formerly Tuition Remission.)

Help Us Improve Mass.gov  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.