Use the table below to find the contact information for your local DMH area office. Just click your town on the list to be taken to the page for your local area office.
- This page, Find which DMH Office covers your city or town, is offered by
- Massachusetts Department of Mental Health
Find which DMH Office covers your city or town
Table of Contents
Behavioral Health Help Line (BHHL)
Are you or someone you care about struggling with mental health or substance use? In crisis, or working hard to prevent one? It can be difficult to know where to turn for help. Your first step should be to call or text the Behavioral Health Help Line at 833-773-2445 or visit https://www.masshelpline.com/ to live chat with a representative or learn more.
The Massachusetts Behavioral Health Help Line (BHHL) is here to connect you directly to clinical help, when and where you need it. Even if you’re not sure what kind of help or treatment you may need, we can help guide you.
- It’s free, confidential, and no health insurance is required.
- Real-time interpretation in 200+ languages
- Deaf or hard of hearing? Contact MassRelay at 711