The Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) developed the Licensing Education Analytic Database (LEAD), which is a cloud-based system for all licensing functions.
Log in links for this page
Guide Licensing Education Analytic Database (LEAD)
Table of Contents
LEAD System Overview
The Licensing Education Analytic Database (LEAD) system is available to both providers and licensors. Licensed programs and licensing applicants use LEAD to process all licensing-related transactions. This includes:
- Viewing and submitting responses to statements of non-compliance.
- Filing quarterly restraint reports (for residential programs and adoption/foster care replacement agencies).
- Filing incident reports, and filing illness/injury reports (available to licensed group and school age child care programs).
- Applying for a new program license or applying to renew a program license.
Accessing the LEAD Portal
If you are an EEC-licensed provider, please contact your licensor to set up a new user account on the LEAD Provider Portal (LEAD Portal).
Please read Getting Started on the EEC Provider Portal in LEAD for instructions on logging into the LEAD Portal, and Navigating the EEC Provider Portal in LEAD for instructions on how to use the LEAD Portal once you are logged in.
Additional Resources for Accessing the LEAD Portal
LEAD Portal Training Resources
EEC has developed training videos for providers on using the LEAD System. The links under Key Actions contain the following trainings:
- LEAD Portal: Licensing Transactions -- These videos demonstrate the most current LEAD functionality from Phase 3 implementation, such as how to submit a license application in the LEAD Portal.