Log in links for this page

Child Care Program Licensing

Learn about the Department of Early Education and Care's (EEC) licensed child care programs and how to apply for or renew a program license.

EEC licenses or approves group, school age, and family child care programs; family child care assistants; residential programs for children; and adoption/foster care placement agencies.

Help Us Improve Mass.gov  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.