Log in links for this page
- This page, Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant, is offered by
- Division of Conservation Services
- Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
Contact for Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
DCS - Melissa Cryan
The Details of Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
What you need for Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
Your application should include:
- Project narrative that describes the project
- Project budget
- Maps of the project location
- Letter of commitment from the municipality, state agency, or non-profit that will hold the required Conservation Restriction
- If the project involves purchasing land or a conservation restriction, you must submit the appropriate type of appraisal.
- Copy of text from the community’s Open Space and Recreation Plan and Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan that supports the project
- Documentation to demonstrate the parcel's enrollment in the Forest Stewardship Program, Farm Viability Program, or Forest Viability Program, if applicable
- Articles of Incorporation and IRS 501(c)(3)
- Each project location has been assigned an average climate resiliency score to identify the importance of the site for climate change adaptation, as defined by The Nature Conservancy’s Resilient Land map - http://maps.tnc.org/resilientland/.
How to apply Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
FY23 Grant Round Now Open.
- Gather the documents listed above
- Complete the paper application
- Submit the application using the online application form
- Mail one original of the application package to:
RE: BID ENV 23 DCS 03
Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
100 Cambridge St
Boston, MA 02114
The outside of the package should be marked BID ENV 23 DCS 03
Applications must be received by 3 p.m., Monday, July 18, 2022. A postmark will not be accepted for verification of the date of submission.
Applications must be submitted using an online application form found here. Application deadline is Monday, July 18, 2022 at 3:00 pm.
Next steps for Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
Most awards are announced about 120 days after the application deadline
If your project is selected, you will need to provide additional documentation to execute the contract.
More info for Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
Find details on this grant program. Learn what types of projects are eligible, and figure out if your organization is eligible to apply.