Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
Contact for Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
DCS - Melissa Cryan
The Details of Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
What you need for Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
Your application should include:
- Project narrative that describes the project
- Project budget
- Maps of the project location
- Letter of commitment from the municipality, state agency, or non-profit that will hold the required Conservation Restriction
- If the project involves purchasing land or a conservation restriction, you must submit the appropriate type of appraisal.
- Copy of text from the community’s Open Space and Recreation Plan and Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan that supports the project
- Documentation to demonstrate the parcel's enrollment in the Forest Stewardship Program, Farm Viability Program, or Forest Viability Program, if applicable
- Articles of Incorporation and IRS 501(c)(3)
- Each project location has been assigned an average climate resiliency score to identify the importance of the site for climate change adaptation, as defined by The Nature Conservancy’s Resilient Land map - http://maps.tnc.org/resilientland/.
How to apply Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
- Gather the documents listed above
- Complete the paper application
- Email an electronic version of the application to email@example.com with "FY22 Conservation Partnership grant application" in the subject line
- The outside of the package should be marked BID ENV 22 DCS 03. Mail one original, and two paper copies of the application package to:
RE: BID ENV 22 DCS 03
Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
100 Cambridge St
Boston, MA 02114
The outside of the package should be marked BID ENV 22 DCS 03
Applications must be received in hard copy by 3 p.m., Monday, July 19, 2021. A postmark will not be accepted for verification of the date of submission.
Next steps for Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
Most awards are announced about 120 days after the application deadline
If your project is selected, you will need to provide additional documentation to execute the contract.
More info for Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
Find details on this grant program. Learn what types of projects are eligible, and figure out if your organization is eligible to apply.