Log in links for this page
- This page, Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant, is offered by
- Division of Conservation Services
- Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
Contact for Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
DCS - Melissa Cryan
The Details of Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
What you need for Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
Your application should include:
- Project narrative
- Project budget
- Maps of the project location
- Letter of commitment from the municipality, state agency, or non-profit that will hold the required Conservation Restriction
- If the project involves purchasing land or a conservation restriction, you must submit the appropriate type of appraisal.
- Copy of text from the community’s current Open Space and Recreation Plan and Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan that supports the project
- Documentation to demonstrate the parcel's enrollment in the Forest Stewardship Program, Farm Viability Program, or Forest Viability Program and/or Chapter 61, if applicable
- Articles of Incorporation and IRS 501(c)(3)
- The average climate resiliency score to identify the importance of the site for climate change resilience, as defined by The Nature Conservancy’s Resilient Land map - http://maps.tnc.org/resilientland/.
How to apply Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
- Gather the documents listed in the grant application package
- Submit the application using the online application form
- Complete the paper application
- Mail one original of the application package to:
RE: BID ENV 24 DCS 06
Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
100 Cambridge Street, 9th Floor
Boston, MA 02114
The outside of the package should be marked BID ENV 24 DCS 06
Applications must be received by Monday, July 17, 2023 at 3:00 pm. A postmark will not be accepted for verification of the date of submission.
Applications must be submitted using an online application form found here. Application deadline is Monday, July 17, 2023 at 3:00 pm.
Next steps for Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
Receiving application response
Most awards are announced about 120 days after the application deadline.
If your project is selected, you will need to provide additional documentation to execute the contract.
More info for Apply for a Conservation Partnership Grant
Find details on this grant program. Learn what types of projects are eligible, and figure out if your organization is eligible to apply.