Contact for Apply for a Landscape Partnership Grant
DCS - Melissa Cryan
The Details of Apply for a Landscape Partnership Grant
What you need for Apply for a Landscape Partnership Grant
- Appropriate type of appraisals
- No more than four page Project Narrative that outlines the project
- Project budget
- Cover letter from each partner organization
- Documents that support project quality (ex. forest management plan; documentation of the number of people employed at this site, etc.)
- Maps of the project location
- Depending on the type of project, a draft of a(n):
Agricultural Preservation Restriction
Watershed Preservation Restriction
- Project reviews from the:
Massachusetts Natural Heritage and Endangered Species Program
Massachusetts Historical Commission
- Documentation of land stewardship on past EEA-funded non-profit lands
- Most recent annual Massachusetts report for all nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization partners
The application page attached below can be used to find details on how to complete each of these documents.
How to apply Apply for a Landscape Partnership Grant
Submit one electronic copy of the application via email or file hosting service to firstname.lastname@example.org and mail one original copy of the application to:
ENV 21 DCS 11
Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
100 Cambridge St
Boston, MA 02114
All applications must be received by DCS by 3 p.m. on Monday, May 10, 2021.
Next steps for Apply for a Landscape Partnership Grant
If your project is selected, additional documentation is needed to complete the grant process. This documentation is listed in the application packet.
Municipalities will also need to vote to appropriate the necessary funds.
More info for Apply for a Landscape Partnership Grant
An information session will be held at 2:00 pm on Thursday, April 1, 2021 through webinar. Please email email@example.com to register by Monday March 29, 2021 and receive a link to the session.