Contact for Apply for a Landscape Partnership Grant
DCS - Nathaniel Thomas
The Details of Apply for a Landscape Partnership Grant
What you need for Apply for a Landscape Partnership Grant
FY20 Grant Round Now Open!
- Appropriate type of appraisals
- No more than four page Project Narrative that outlines the project
- Project budget
- Cover letter from each partner organization
- Documents that support project quality (ex. forest management plan; documentation of the number of people employed at this site, etc.)
- Maps of the project location
- Depending on the type of project, a draft of a(n):
Agricultural Preservation Restriction
Watershed Preservation Restriction
- Project reviews from the:
Massachusetts Natural Heritage and Endangered Species Program
Massachusetts Historical Commission
- Documentation of land stewardship on past EEA-funded non-profit lands
- Most recent annual Massachusetts report for all nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization partners
The application page attached below can be used to find details on how to complete each of these documents.
How to apply Apply for a Landscape Partnership Grant
- Complete the documentation mentioned above
- Fill out the Application Form attached below
- Mail one original copy, a second paper copy, and an electronic copy (on CD or pen drive) to:
ENV 20 DCS 05
Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
100 Cambridge St
Boston, MA 02114
All applications must be received by DCS by 3 p.m. on Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
Next steps for Apply for a Landscape Partnership Grant
If your project is selected, additional documentation is needed to complete the grant process. This documentation is listed in the application packet.
Municipalities will also need to vote to appropriate the necessary funds.
More info for Apply for a Landscape Partnership Grant
Please attend a grant workshop for more information on the grant program. The workshop will be held on December 5, 2019 at 1:00 pm at DFW Headquarters, 1 Rabbit Hill Road, Westborough, MA. RSVP to Nathaniel Thomas at Nathaniel.Thomas1@mass.gov if you’d like to attend.