Register for an MCPPO Class
Contact for Register for an MCPPO Class
Office of the Inspector General - MCPPO program
The Details of Register for an MCPPO Class
What you need for Register for an MCPPO Class
You may pay online for classes and trainings. Fees apply. You may also register for classes and trainings by mail by completing the MCPPO Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 Registration Form and sending it to the Office of the Inspector General with a check or money order. Purchase orders are not accepted.
Please note that registrations will not be processed unless accompanied by payment.
Some classes have prerequisites.
Fees for Register for an MCPPO Class
The prices for classes vary. See the online form or registration form for more information.
How to register Register for an MCPPO Class
As an option, you may register for MCPPO classes by completing the online form and submitting your payment online.
Mail a completed registration form accompanied with a check or money order made payable to:
Office of the Inspector General
One Ashburton Place, Room 1311
Boston, MA 02108
Attn: MCPPO Program
More info for Register for an MCPPO Class
- You must read and accept MCPPO policies
- Online class registration closes two weeks before a class starts
- Register early as space is limited
- Some classes are eligible for continuing professional education credits, professional development points or American Institute of Architects credits
- Transfer of a registration within your organization is possible with prior notice, one time only (Please refer to our updated attendance policy).
- All classes will be online through December 31, 2021. In 2022, some classes may be in person.
- Registrants will be emailed instructions for logging into the Blackboard® learning management system (LMS) approximately two business days before a class starts
- Certain technical specifications must be met to take an online class