- This page, Register for an OIG Academy Class, is offered by
- Office of the Inspector General
Register for an OIG Academy Class
Office of the Inspector General - OIG Academy
The Details of Register for an OIG Academy Class
What you need for Register for an OIG Academy Class
- Select the class that best fits your schedule.
- Read and accept OIG Academy policies.
- Meet the technical specifications to take an online class.
- Register for a class or training using our online form.
- Include payment in order for your registration to be processed (online payment preferred).
- Register early as space is limited.
Fees for Register for an OIG Academy Class
The prices for classes vary. See the online form for more information.
How to register Register for an OIG Academy Class
Register for OIG Academy classes by completing the online form and submitting your payment online (preferred).
Use our Pay By Check registration form. We will email you instructions for sending in your payment.
We do not accept purchase orders.
More info for Register for an OIG Academy Class
- Some classes have recommended prerequisites.
- Online class registration closes two weeks before a class starts.
- Some classes are eligible for continuing professional education credits, professional development points or American Institute of Architects credits.
- Transfer of a registration within your organization is possible with prior notice, one time only (please refer to our attendance policy).
- Registrants will be emailed instructions for logging into the Blackboard® learning management system (LMS) or other virtual platform approximately two business days before a class starts.